Selected procedures for the measurement and sampling of Ambient Air Quality has been accredited by the Department of Standard Malaysia. With latest asset acquisition, we are now capable of running multiple Ambient Air measurements simultaneously, saving clients’ time and money.
The data from result of analysis of samples extracted during the Ambient Air monitoring would complement modelling procedure by environmental consultants for Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA).
The most common parameters (but not limited to) for Ambient Air monitoring are:
- Total Suspended Particulate (TSP)
- Particulate Matter 10 (PM10)
- Particulate Matter 2.5 (PM5)
- Oxides of Sulphur (SOx)
- Oxides of Nitrogen (NOx)
- Volatile Organic Compound (VOC)
- Carbon Monoxide (CO)
- Ozone (O3)
- Weather condition: Wind Rose Summary, Wind Direction, Wind Velocity