For more than two decades, UiTM – A&A Laboratory has continuously strive to serve the Malaysia in the Environmental, Safety & Health field. Our journey to introduce means to fulfil the ever increasing demand and awareness for a greener future started from a humble beginning in 1993.
The environmental laboratory (formerly known as CETEC Laboratory) was initially established to support the environmental research and development of CENTRE FOR ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGIES (CETEC).The environmental laboratory commenced operation on 25 October 1993. The management of CETEC LABORATORY was taken over by A&A SCIENTIFIC RESOURCES SDN. BHD. from 1st January, 2004, hence the new name.
UiTM – A&A LABORATORY is now a join entity when A&A SCIENTIFIC RESOURCES SDN. BHD. officially formed an alliance with UNIVERSITI TEKNOLOGI MARA (UiTM) in September 2005 via the Faculty of Chemical Engineering.
UiTM – A&A LABORATORY has provided services to a number of consultancy companies, various industries, government bodies, private companies and universities on environmental, safety & health sampling and analysis.
UiTM – A&A LABORATORY received its accreditation from the Department Standard Malaysia (DSM) on 24th of November, 1995 under the Laboratory Accreditation Scheme of Malaysia (SAMM), ISO/IEC 17025, SAMM No. 084.In 1995, the environmental laboratory was presented with IKM Quality Awards for Chemical Laboratories for the testing of industrial effluents.
UiTM – LABORATORY is dedicated to offer our client a standard of service consistent with SAMM requirements, regulations and accreditation criteria in addition to maintain its credibility and commercial integrity in all its operations.
We are bound to “Make the Future Greener”
- Striving to our utmost ability to meets or exceeds our customer’s needs and satisfaction.
- A highly trustworthy and ethical work environment that provides longterm employment, development, and growth for all employees.
- Providing all employees with the training and tools necessary to perform the job in the most efficient manner possible.
- Providing the necessary resources and personal support required for success implementation of our MS ISO/IEC 17025:2005 Quality System and Quality Objectives.
- Continuous improvements in whatever we do.